CBD terpsolate is typically meant for dabbing or sprinkling on your favourite snack. They aren’t meant for smoking, but let’s look at that for the purpose of this article.
If you want to smoke CBD terpsolate, you can use a dab bong, or a concentrate vape (wax pen). These are the main smoking devices used with CBD terpsolate, because they vaporize concentrates so you can get more flavor and less harshness than you would if you were smoking a pipe.
If you smoke terpsolates, you should know you will not get high as there is no THC.
Terpsolates are concentrates and should not be smoked out of regular pipes, bongs, or joints.
So why use Terpsolates?
With so many CBD products hitting the market lately, it is no wonder people are curious as to why. Terpsolates are highly concentrated and provide a way for people to experience the effects of CBD and terpenes without having to smoke.
When terpenes are added to pure CBD isolates, they add a flavour and taste profile back in. Some of the most common terpenes are:
So how do you use terpsolates if you don’t smoke them?
There are several ways to use terpsolates, including:
- Mix the terpsolate into a smoothie, tea, or juice to enhance alertness and increase energy. If you choose the right flavour of terpenes, you can even enhance the flavour of your favourite drink.
- Add terpsolate into your food. Some of the favourite food combos include pasta sauces and salad dressing. Remember that if you heat terpsolates to high temperatures the benefits are decreased. So, for optimal effects, you want to mix it in after the heat is turned off.
- If you are like many people who don’t want to cook or mess around with terpsolates, but would rather experience the benefits right away, you can dab it right under your tongue. This provides the purest path and quickest effects.
- You can also use terpsolate as a topical and add it to your favourite oil or lotion.
So, in short, terpsolates are pure CBD isolates with terpenes mixed in. This adds a great aroma and flavour to the bland and flavorless CBD isolate and can add some healing benefits as well. Terpenes are known for their wellness benefits such as their anti-inflammatory and anti-stress properties.
Some of the benefits that terpenes add to CBD isolates include:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anticancer properties
Antidiabetic properties Every terpene is different and brings its unique smell and flavour profile as well as a set of healing properties. So, when you combine terpenes with CBD isolate, you get a powerful combination.
If your wheels are spinning and you now want more information about terpenes or terpsolates and how you can smoke them, contact us at The Farmula today. We are a trusted CBD company and can help answer all your questions. We are dedicated to providing open and honest communication with our customers and are happy to speak with you!