CBD has taken the health and wellness market by storm and has quickly become one of the most sought-after products in the UK. Several companies throughout the UK have begun to make and sell CBD oil. It is important that when you are shopping for your CBD products you choose a company that has high standards and produces high quality, naturally sourced CBD products.
There are large and small brands that make CBD oil and as you continue your search for a brand you love, here are a few things to consider…
- Is the hemp used organically grown? When you are choosing a company to purchase your CBD oil from, make sure it is sourcing its hemp from a farm that uses organic practices. This will ensure that the hemp your CBD is extracted from is not grown with pesticides, herbicides, additives, or other harmful toxins.
- Are all the ingredients used in the CBD products natural? It is important that all the ingredients (not just the CBD itself) used to make the CBD oil and other products are also 100 percent natural and free from pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals.
- Does the company share its third-party lab results? Before purchasing your CBD oil and other CBD products, make sure the company not only has its CBD tested by a third party laboratory, but make sure it also shares the reports on its website.
- What are other people saying about their products? When you go to purchase CBD oil in the UK, read through the product reviews to see what other people are saying. Just because a company is well known, it does not mean it’s the best. In fact, some of the new, smaller, craft CBD companies in the UK are where it’s at because they are dedicated to their craft and committed to producing the highest quality products for their community of loyal customers.
- Price isn’t the end all, be all: When purchasing CBD oil, it is important to purchase a competitively priced product. Of course, you do not need to go with the most expensive product out there. Remember, just because it is a well-known brand or highly priced, it doesn’t mean it is the best on the market. Also, do not go with the cheapest. This could mean the company is cutting corners somewhere. Look at the product and the company, not the price tag!
So, what companies in the UK are making CBD oil?
We’ve created a list of some of the companies that make and sell CBD oil here in the UK.
- The Farmula: of course we included ourselves! We are a craft company that produces all our CBD products right here in the UK with a small and passionate team of CBD enthusiasts. Our connection to nature is reflected in all our products. We keep it simple and let the ingredients shine. Our mission is simple: to create the purest CBD products with the finest ingredients, adding only a touch of innovation.
- Excite CBD: this is a UK based CBD company that is based out of Scotland. We have respect for this brand as it also is naturally focused on quality and makes sure all its products are free from pesticides and other chemicals during the growth process.
- Vibes CBD: another small company that is relatively new to the UK CBD industry is Vibes. We have a ton of respect for our brother companies that are dedicated to the craft and quality of their products.
Want to stay in the CBD Know?
To stay up to date on the latest trends in the UK CBD industry, follow our blog. You can also contact the Farmula directly for questions. We are a small team of enthusiasts that are all dedicated to making the purest, most natural CBD oil and products. We look forward to having you join our community!